Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Sunny Seattle

Ben Sawyer

Country Flag
united_states
I own 2 LC's - a 2005 and 2006. Original owner on both. 05 has 84K, 06 has 98K. I bought the 05 for myself and I liked it so much after driving Fords my entire life, I bought my wife a new one in 06.

These are the finest vehicles I have ever owned. No mods on either. They're perfect for us as they are. They've both been through plenty of hairy road trips and have never let us down. Hope to keep them both to 200K. They drive the same now as when they were new.

Love this website and I'm glad I've finally joined!

Hi and welcom from Tony I have a fJ45 and afo40 love the old 40,s I have bin to Seattle to see my son and love It.

I own 2 LC's - a 2005 and 2006. Original owner on both. 05 has 84K, 06 has 98K. I bought the 05 for myself and I liked it so much after driving Fords my entire life, I bought my wife a new one in 06. These are the finest vehicles I have ever owned. No mods on either. They're perfect for us as they are. They've both been through plenty of hairy road trips and have never let us down. Hope to keep them both to 200K. They drive the same now as when they were new. Love this website and I'm glad I've finally joined!

Welcome to the forum Ben!

Good to to hear the praises of Land Cruisers especially from the country that kinda invented the "truck" as a concept!

My old girl 80 Series is 21 this year with 380k km behind it and still going strong. Plenty of others with more on the clock than that.

This is a wonderfully entertaining, helpful and informative forum. Looking forward to hearing about some of your adventures!

Hi Ben, welcome to this most friendly forum. Good to have you aboard and to hear your views on Landcruisers. Loving them as you obviously do, you have come to the right place to be among like minded fantastic people.

I I too look forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing some photos (we all love photos :) )

Best wishes

Richard (Rich)

Back