Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

How do I wire lights in the front bumper?

rshaules

Country Flag
australia
Hi everyone,
Just recently bought a 2002 Land Cruiser 105 and loving it.
Running into an issue though with getting a RWC.
There is a pair of front lights in the bumper which are non operational. I've called two dealers and neither were able to provide replacement lights.
Long story short, I think my local mechanic has found some replacement lights that might work, but it's left up to me to work out how to wire them.
Each pair of lights has one amber light and one clear light. I believe the amber is the turn signal and the clear light is a parking light.
It appears that the amber lights are connected to the car (but not working), but the parking light wiring is cut/not attached. I can't find any loose wires coming from the car where I'd reattach the wires to the parking lights.

Would anyone here know how or where to attach the parking lights assuming that's what they are?

Thanks heaps!

-Richard

Attachments

• light 1.jpg
    light 1.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 34
  • light 2.jpg
    light 2.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 35
  • light 3.jpg
    light 3.jpg
    224.6 KB · Views: 37
As far as can see they are not standard lights, looks like theu come with the aftermarket bull bar, so there won't be any wiring
as such, the only thing is wire the white lights to the side light circuit and the orange to the indicators, But I guess it is our equivilent
to our MOT but if all the standard lights are working then why the need to have these working, I would just remove them

Last edited by a moderator:
Back