Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

I realised I Jumped the Queue

Raj

Supporter
Country Flag
great_britain
Hello everyone,
I realised I actually never introduced myself and jumped into the club from back gate after seeing all posts. Sorry about that. Let me finish the first lesson.

Raj is one of my names. People gave me different names but never bothered. One of my workplaces asked me if it’s ok if they call me Bharat as there is another Raj n it’s causing confusion . Not many friends, not part of any community, group or social media. Zeitgeist was the thing of the past. Me, my dreams, my job. Grew up without any attachment to any groups (caste,creed,region,religion). Land cruiser club will be my first group, community I am active in.

Land Cruiser 200, V8 diesel 2014 Red with 50128 miles.
Mods on your Cruiser: Not much, well windows tinted. If that counts
Plans for your Cruiser: was not confident to say this before although this question came up. In 2015, I was so bored of life, one night I thought what is the most exiting n challenging thing I would do. This idea came to my mind- drive across continents to India n China and look for one answer. What is life, what is happiness n satisfaction. Then came across Land cruiser. An old 1998 Hilux, my accord and RX 400h were good options but I decided on LC200. Never dared to jump n get one till 2021. Thanks to JD. I still have that dream trip on books. I would like to do this trip in stock form with minimal modifications.

I change my subject every year or two. Photography, meditation, health n diet, fasting, alcohol etc etc but Land Cruiser always remained constant since 2015

Good intro and welcome aboard Raj, and your very shiny looking red 200… very smart :thumbup:

No worries on the intro Raj. It’s been good to meet you and although it has taken you some time to find a group, I have to say I think you’ve made a great choice.
Good to have you on board.
Best wishes
Rich

PS, I think I was late with my intro too (if I even did one :shifty:)

Reactions: Raj
Wow that’s long tough drive to China and back.

Back