Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Itchy Boots ?

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Has anyone else been watching the young Dutch Girl (Itchy Boots). On Her adventures going round the world on a Royal Enfield Himalayan, Iv just watched series 1 And now watching series 2, Riding from Patagonia to Alaska.. (Its on You Tube).. Brave little soul she is... Hats off to Her:thumbup:

I've followed her travels and it's very interesting to see. She definitely has a brave soul to do solo riding without entourage with her.

A few months back she said that she was contacted by a hostel where she had stayed previously somewhere in Argentina and a guy had turned up there and asked if she was still there! She said it was very very creepy but was happy that the youtube content is 10 days behind so nowhere near where she was!

Be interesting to follow the journey to Alaska!:thumbup:

Yes I have been following her videos for some time now, lots of interesting things to be seen on them.

I like the simplicity of it, She says "Im going here today and doing this Today" Shes informative about places and its History.... Others iv seen are pricks spending most of the time flat out or on the back wheel.. Then trying to make out how Hard they are 'Coz' they broke their arm and smashed their Bike up. Then a 30min Video of them laid up in Hospital:lol:.. Any way she's a bit better to look at:thumbup:

Back