Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruiser 42 Lx 1983 for sale + some aluminum body parts

spackrackman

Hi, just a heads up that I am going to list my 40 series Land cruiser on ebay this weekend. Unfortunately money is required and so one of my toys has to go. I shall update with a link and description later. If anyone is seriously interested then let me know. I am going to want around 6500 for it. One of the last models of the 40 range so it has power steering, A/C(no where near working) Disk brakes, Seats 6 people, rev counter, 3 windscreen wipers, 3.4 litre diesel etc. It is tax and MOT'd but it does need some love. Has some rust in the rear quarters, pulls to the right slightly when braking. I have been using it all summer for work and the school run and its been awesome. When its gone it might inspire me to finish one of my others.

Separately I will be selling a pair of extra wide (3 1/2") aluminum front wings for a 40 series
a pair of checker-plate corner panels
and I think I have a storage drop down tail gate

all in aluminum.

all items are from the company below

http://www.aqualu.com/land-cruiser-accessories.html

Collection is from the midlands, Ashbourne to be more precise

pm me if anyone is interested

Jonnie

Re: Land Cruiser 42 Lx 1983 for sale

Just had a look and the tailgate is a checkerplate one with storage and I also have two aluminum half doors and two checkerplate sidesteps

Re: Land Cruiser 42 Lx 1983 for sale + some aluminum body pa

Hi Jonnie,

Sad that the LX has got to go but six and a half sounds very cheap for it. as you say a little TLC and whoever does it has one of the best 40s. The LX was really rated when it came out as it had everything that most of its predessors needed - power steering, discs, a/con, etc and you should mention in the sales blurb that the interior is original with all(!) of the seats etc.

Personally I think you are selling it cheap.

Anyone seriously thinking about a 40 series in (I think) very original spec should really take a look at this one. If I had a spare 6500, I'd snatch your hand off (and I've already got a 40!)

Regards,

Back