Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

leisure battery

karl webster

Supporter
Guru
Im after a leisure battery for mux. I obviously want the best i can get for the right money. Had a look on ebay and 110aph 78.00 all in.
Can i get better than that?
Anyone recomend anywhere, any numbers etc would be helpful.
The one i saw had a four year warranty
thanks karl

Can you pass on details on that one please buddy? Any discount for ordering two?

Well mate i was going to ask about anyway as dave may need one as well for the van. I did have a look for those heaters for you on screwfix but couldnt find them online. I could do with finding a old screwfix book so i can ring them for you
karl

:cool: The price seems good from my breif scout around...

Let me know what you find on the heaters too - maybe they're obsolete stock now :(

Nicely found sir :thumbup:

Back on batteries, Jon has been running these for a while...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
check ebay item num Item number: 190414155645
Just viewed the link you sent and that was on the same page. Better than the one i had already found.
How many does jon run then two?

Here's what I got - though not installed yet. Same make as Jon's just slightly bigger. Also better price for buying the two together.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Pair-12V-leisure- ... 3f04f13a2a

After loads of flapping about reading reviews of all the batteries (optima etc...) and scratching my head as to what is the best I could get, I kept coming back to the fact that these are well priced, the seller has good feedback, and the warranty is 3 years which is pretty good.

Since mine is no longer a family camper I just run the 1 aux battery now and will think of something else to take up the space for the other battery :roll:

Back