Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

mixer and mitre saw

jonnyboy54321

Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
OK, so I know it's a 4x4 forum but I also realise there are a few guys here involved in the manual trades...so:-
My lads were rooting thru my container in my absence - I still have two cement mixers in there and only need one. I thought I had sold one. So I need to sell one lol.

There is either - a 110v one with a plastic drum (so your chaps can beat the **** out of it with a club hammer, lazy s*ds), or

a standard 240v one.

I'm not really bothered which one goes as long as I keep one. Will include a 110v lead with that one but I need the transformer for my breaker. They are both proper Belle mixers, not diy shed tat. And they are both ok, not knackered.

And then, there is a Dewalt mitre saw with the proper dewalt leg kit.
It literally has hardly been used because I was offered a Makita bigger one which is better for constructional big thick timbers that are more my "thing". I bought it new and if I look long enough I will find the instruction book. Light and portable enough (without the legs) to do things like architraves/skirtings etc. Model number to follow asap.

Offers for both - does your better-half need to get you an Xmas pressie? lolol

From what I can tell, the dewalt is a DW707 with the DE3493 legs.
What I can say is that, looking on the bay of fleas, the two mitre saws on the first page - mine looks to have done about 10% of the work they have....

As for prices - I am open to sensible offers - drop me a note. Pics can be taken at some point (I am on crutches,....and the mixer is down at the yard....)

Last edited:
So I have snapped some pics which are shocking quality, if you look you can see that's the original blade - hardly any wear on the teeth. The acres of garage dust will be cleaned off by my son tomorrow!!!!!
20131116_191045.jpg
20131116_191114.jpg
20131116_191105.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back