Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New here .

Home Brews n 62s

Country Flag
australia
Hi everyone new here I've owned my 89 fj62 for 13 years that was my father in laws before that . It was my daily driver for work that whole time around 700 km a week. At 560 000 she's been my loyal steed never letting me down or stranded ( well, ok once when the coil went but she got me within walking distance home )and all she ever needed in return was the usual maintenance.
Work situation has changed and in return for her reliable duty she has had a bare metal respray metallic beige ! Original colour looks great .
Anyway I've loved keeping her on the road all those years and plan on keeping her a lot lot longer!
I've learnt a bit in those 13 years but still a lot to learn now I'm fitting the interior back out so look forward to reciprocating any knowledge I no doubt will gain from a bunch of people into these horses , rigs , trucks , cruisers , 60ies etc

Attachments

• 20220119_145423.jpg
    20220119_145423.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 20220119_145450.jpg
    20220119_145450.jpg
    271.2 KB · Views: 30
That does look very nice are you having to make up your own interior door cards and trim panels or are the originals in good enough condition to refit or sorting it out for travelling

Hi Steve, putting the old ones back in as they are ok accept for some of the clip holes (1or2 )each card . Upholstery and vinal are in good nic no rips or stains so plan to steam vacuum the replace .
Seats will get the same treatment when I get around to it.
For now I'm concentrating on the power window and central locking electrical gremlins .
Evan

Back