Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

OVERLAND CRUISERS - THE ORIGINAL - the best!

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Many of you Know and have used the services or advice of Julian Voelcker
I have recently spent a total of 5 days with Julian.

The quality and attention to detail that both he and Richard, his very capable no 2, put into everything they do borders on OCD!! Very reassuring.

I was working to a very tight time deadline and had agreed to do a number of jobs myself. All easy within the timescale. Due to my own stupidity I tore a bicep at the elbow :angry-screaming: and that meant I was useless in the garage with one arm.

Julian worked until 3 am on Friday night, up at 6.30am and through to 11pm on Sat night to ensure I could get the truck home.

During all this , I was invited into his home a treated like a member of the family, fed lunch and invited every night to dinner (thank you Mrs JV) and got to meet THESE TWO who had some great stories to tell of their travels.

Who in this day and age would offer you that kind of service, work almost non stop without complaint, feed you and welcome you to their family..... all the time teaching and instructing with enthusiasm and patience!

Bravo Bravo Bravo Julian :clap: :clap: :clap:

Skimmed head and new valves and guides
IMG_1727.jpg
Rebuilt fuel pump and injectors
IMG_1729.jpg
Double Yellow Tops
IMG_1740.jpg
JV prepping Long Ranger tank
IMG_1745.jpg
Dual neck filler
IMG_1743.jpg
Air helpers & longer drop link
IMG_1752-1.jpg

Julian baselined my truck following its return from Capetown with previous owners. He picked up a couple of key things another well known overlanding firm had missed [I'm still trying to scrape off the advertising] and when I had a front diff locking issue on Salisbury that flummoxed us came from Ledbury to sort it. :thumbup: . Somebody I can certainly learn from.

Julian is highly skilled, but more importantly he is passionate about his work.
I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Back