Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Pine Garage - Chesham

Fred Carruthers

Country Flag
scotland
I'm currently looking for a Land Cruiser to do an overland trip in 18-24 months time and have been going through what seems to be the fairly common dilemma of whether to go for an 80, 90 or 100. It would appear that the ideal choice is an 80 but the prices seem to be ridiculous. There's not a lot about in the North East of Scotland so I was planning looking around when I visit my daughter in Redditch next week. I came across Pine Garage on Autotrader and they have a couple of Land Cruisers at what look like sensible prices. Has anyone got any experience of them? Their website is http://www.pinegarage.com.

I wonder if they are anything to do with Oakleigh Garage which is also in Chesham.

Thanks

Fred

If it has anything to do with Oakleigh steer well clear! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

They use an Office space above a MOT/Service Garage - this could be Pine Garage.

Oakleigh has a yard full off Cruisers on the next industrial estate behind some other buildings. These are all clean and shiny outside. :think:

I know a person who had a really bad experience with Oakleigh and hence I would warn potential Customers in advance. :naughty:

I'm sure Les/Ecky Thump went to look at a truck in something like a Pine Garage for Chris & it was very badly misrepresented - let me see if I can find the thread before stirring the pot up!!!

Thanks for all the help. I plan to phone them and ask for the V5 Reference Number so I can check the MOT history. If they have nothing to hide then they should just give me the info. I'll keep you posted.

Fred

Good luck Fred - looking forward to seeing your new acquistion on here soon :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back