Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Site problems?

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
Is anybody else having problems with pages loading? if I click on a new post it takes at least 30 secs to load and sometimes it just goes to a white screen and nothing further happens. I don't think it is my PC because I'm not having the same problem with either eBay or Facebook, this has been happening for three days so far.
Also when logging in I enter my user name and password then click on 'log in' and it can take me several clicks before actually logging in, the same thing is happening now trying to create this thread.

Sorry Chas, but all is working well for me on my iPad.

All working as intended here as well.
Perhaps it's a case of computer says no?

Like I
All working as intended here as well.
Perhaps it's a case of computer says no?
Like I said I'm not having the same problem with either eBay or Facebook pages refreshing OK there.

Oh I saw that Chas, I said what I did because computers sometimes get a bee in their bonnet, although most times it is a case of PEBKAC, and I was being slightly obtuse and meant to suggest that your pc was tired of being on this forum therefore was taking a while to load ;)

Can't say I've noticed anything. Going to update the software tonight, might cure it.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
After two days of tearing my hair out (and I don't have much to spare) all is working well for me now, this morning everything seems to be back to normal.

Very odd Chas, was it some sort of long running anti-virus scan or similar perhaps?

Very odd Chas, was it some sort of long running anti-virus scan or similar perhaps?
I don't think so Clive, at least each time when I switched off there was no indication of a programme still running.

I don't think so Clive, at least each time when I switched off there was no indication of a programme still running.

That was Tony P BTW, Chas... No worries.

Probably a cluster of cookies jamming things up or crumbs off them dropped in the keyboard. Eat off a plate, is my advice :lol:

Error 1001 Ray ID: 2f439faec83d0300 • 2016-10-19 10:42:30 UTC

DNS resolution error

What happened?

You've requested a page on a website (www.landcruiserclub.net) that is on the CloudFlare network. CloudFlare is currently unable to resolve your requested domain (www.landcruiserclub.net). There are two potential causes of this:

• Most likely: if the owner just signed up for CloudFlare it can take a few minutes for the website's information to be distributed to our global network.
  • Less likely: something is wrong with this site's configuration. Usually this happens when accounts have been signed up with a partner organization (e.g., a hosting provider) and the provider's DNS fails.

Refreshed the page by clicking recent posts and got the above message . It's a first and only happened once and i minimized the screen restarting firefox searched for landcruiser net clicked on it and found i was still signed in . Unconcerned Cris but i thought i would let you know while its still there .

thanks Shanye, I'll keep an eye on it. Having a whale of a time with the idiot hosting company so not surprised if they cocked something up. :(

Cheers,
C
(good meeting you over the weekend BTW)

I've had the cloud flare thing several times over the last couple of weeks. I put it down to dodgy wifi.

First happened on the ferry to Santander when I had to answer multiple security questions to gain access. Have up in a few occasions. The wifi in the boat is a sat based system though

Back