Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

SOLD - A 160ltr long range fuel tank

Chas

Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
england
For sale, it cost me £450 from Yaro a member of this forum in Bulgaria, but I'm open to any offers. (Money needed for repairs/maintenance)
A 160ltr long range fuel tank, it’s a copy of a Long Ranger tank for a Land Cruiser 105.
The original 105 Series Long Ranger tank was purchased from Australia by a friend of Yaro.
He said "Since then we made a 4 replicas of this tank (one was mine that you just bought).
The other 3 are already installed on 80 Series cruisers. So no problem, it will fit with your 80"
When he ordered the tank, the selling company assured him that this tank is one and the same for the 80 and 105 series. The necessary pipework will be needed to fit but this will be much cheaper than buying a whole long range kit from a supplier.

It is also the one Karl used as a pattern for his tanks.
I bought it for my 80 but the reinforcement for receiver hitch on my rear bumper projects back too far and the tank won’t fit in. With an ordinary tow bar fitted it wouldn’t be a problem.

It's a bit large to post
but can be collected (by you or a courier) from Julian Voelcker, that’s where the tank is at the present time.

Bottom

attachment.php

Front

attachment.php

Near side

attachment.php

Off side

attachment.php

Rear

attachment.php

Outlet

attachment.php

Fitting brackets

attachment.php

This is what they look like fitted

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
BUMP
Open to any sensible offers for this, I won't be offended.

Last edited:
BUMP
Open to any sensible offers for this, I won't be offended.

For sale, it cost me £450 from Yaro a member of this forum in Bulgaria, but I'm open to any offers. (Money needed for repairs/maintenance)
A 160ltr long range fuel tank, it’s a copy of a Long Ranger tank for a Land Cruiser 105.
The original 105 Series Long Ranger tank was purchased from Australia by a friend of Yaro.
He said "Since then we made a 4 replicas of this tank (one was mine that you just bought).
The other 3 are already installed on 80 Series cruisers. So no problem, it will fit with your 80"
When he ordered the tank, the selling company assured him that this tank is one and the same for the 80 and 105 series. The necessary pipework will be needed to fit but this will be much cheaper than buying a whole long range kit from a supplier.
It is also the one Karl used as a pattern for his tanks.
I bought it for my 80 but the reinforcement for receiver hitch on my rear bumper projects back too far and the tank won’t fit in. With an ordinary tow bar fitted it wouldn’t be a problem.

Marks on tank are just from storage.

It's a bit large to post

Bottom

Bottom.JPG

Front

Front.JPG

O/Side

Near side.JPG

N/Side

Off side.JPG

Rear

Rear.JPG

Outlet

Outlet.JPG

What they look like fitted

1.jpg

Last edited:
I might be interested if all the other associated parts are readily available.
I take it this just sits underneath in place of spare wheel.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I might be interested if all the other associated parts are readily available.
I take it this just sits underneath in place of spare wheel.
Yes it fits where spare is stowed, with spare removed of course. I think Julian could tell you exactly what is needed and supply parts too.

Really interested in the tank. Can’t send you a pm as I am a new member, My number is 07883152829 if you send a text or give me a call and we can discuss the tank then.
Cheers.

Back