Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Some Pics

Chris Green90

Garage
Country Flag
england
Been using this forum for a while now, So I thought it was about time to post some pics.

10012010094.jpg

22022011019.jpg

11042011061.jpg

11042011062.jpg

11042011063.jpg

coming on matey :clap: :clap: , looks like it will be pretty bright up front ain the dark :shock:

You definatly don't miss it. Its just missing a hole in the front bumper now, and the body lift, iron man SL and ASFIR Bash plates sat in the garage waiting to go on

Nice one mate, I've got the wrap round bar on the front of mine and I've never really been sure if I like it or not, so I think my next step maybe to cut the upper bars off, leaving the lower bumper protecter and the A type part to mount the lights on, the only thing slowing me down with doing that is I'm concidering how to blank the holes that will be left bare !

I really like the bars, but its personal opinion I suppose. Safe to say i won't be chopping mine down. but your look spot on, I just like the way they frame the head lights.

Bright up front!! Lol, liking the way you've mounted the fogs in front of the bumper, looks like it was meant to be.

BIG clean GREEN said:
the only thing slowing me down with doing that is I'm concidering how to blank the holes that will be left bare !
Clean it off as best you can, make sure it's dry inside the tubes then squirt in a bit of expanding foam. Once set, cut with a knife til it's just inside the hole then smooth over with car body filler and spray paint black to match the rest of the plastic. Do it, imo it'll look so much better :thumbup:

Jim.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
front fogs not actually in the bumper anymore, they are actually bolted through the side of the middle part of the bars, if that make sense

Still, they look like they were always meant to be there :)

Jimbo4x4 said:
Clean it off as best you can, make sure it's dry inside the tubes then squirt in a bit of expanding foam. Once set, cut with a knife til it's just inside the hole then smooth over with car body filler and spray paint black to match the rest of the plastic. Do it, imo it'll look so much better

Gav has sent me some blanking plugs which arrived today, so with any luck it'll look bob on ! Cheers Gave, you're one cool dude :thumbup:

Wow... Good service from the GPO :thumbup: Only posted them on Friday :shock:

TBH, if they don't work, I thought the Jimsters idea was a corker!!!

Back