Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Toyota land cruiser 80 vx turbo diesel overland set up

It's Gary's from Wisbech. He may be just wanting bidding on it. A guy I know asked me what I thought about it. As you say Pete well over. I'd say 5-6.5 if it's half ok. Not much overland stuff on it really. Just a truck with a few handy bits on it. Prob will need a full overhaul if it was one bought as a breaker. Saying that though if it's solid etc and good running gear.

We we shall see what it makes.

Have had a quick look over this truck Friday afternoon on the trailer and to give a totally unbiased opinion its very solid. All sills and front arches solid as is chassis etc. All the gear seems to have been fitted well. Someone has invested much money and time in the truck. Have no idea of prices etc nor interested as my horse never came in yesterday! !!@@well worth a look for anyone in the market for such a truck.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's been talked about on FB buy the previous owner who sold it to Gary.

may turn out to be an ok one. I'd be interested to hear the views on it generally from the guy I know who was wanting to view it.

I can obviously only say as I saw it and it does appear to be very good and solid. Wiring all very neat and tidy along with compressor piping etc.didn't notice any rust in the usual places. Winch works and truck runs well and I know garry has driven it this morning.it's obviously been stood up for a while but looks to have been stored in a dry place. Tyres all ok etc. Obviously don't take my views as any kind of garantee but as a general idea it does seem to be a solid base with many good addition s.

8 k

Crazy!! Either its bid up or someone's just paid enough money IMO

Going by the sort of prices others are expecting on ebay at the moment that didnt seem too surprising.

Back