Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Virus lockdown.

Dave2000

Supporter
Country Flag
spain
Just a note to say I wish everyone well and to stay safe. Here in Spain we have been in lockdown since the middle of March and it has become a pain to say the least. My business is closed and car repairs are not considered essential, so I am dead in the water.

Of note, last night a friend calls me to tell me his cousin in Holland had the virus and after a couple of rough weeks he recovered and was given the all clear by a medical team who visited his house, the following week he felt rough again....five hours later he was dead!

Stay safe all.

regards

Dave

Thanks Dave for you well wishes, the same to you. Sorry to hear your business has shut, very worrying for all those with no income.
Sorry to hear of your friends demise, what a shock to be given the all clear and then die, the trouble is no one really knows what they are dealing with here, despite all the experts working on it.
Regards to you and yours Dave. Cheers, John

Thanks Dave for you well wishes, the same to you. Sorry to hear your business has shut, very worrying for all those with no income.
Sorry to hear of your friends demise, what a shock to be given the all clear and then die, the trouble is no one really knows what they are dealing with here, despite all the experts working on it.
Regards to you and yours Dave. Cheers, John
:text-+1: Dave,

Best Wishes,

Sam.

Just a note to say I wish everyone well and to stay safe. Here in Spain we have been in lockdown since the middle of March and it has become a pain to say the least. My business is closed and car repairs are not considered essential, so I am dead in the water.

Of note, last night a friend calls me to tell me his cousin in Holland had the virus and after a couple of rough weeks he recovered and was given the all clear by a medical team who visited his house, the following week he felt rough again....five hours later he was dead!

Stay safe all.

regards

Dave
Im sorry to hear about your mates cousin Dave , worrying times for all of us.But as for your business i thought you were a multiservicio ? also car repairs are essential if your'e doing work on vans & commercials? Take care

I to would like to wish everyone good luck and to please stay inside if you can, I know it's getting harder now that the weather is getting better.
So far we have been lucky in that not much has changed because I was already working from home.
My wife is a hospital doctor so we are waiting for her to bring it home, the only good news is that she's not working in a&e but in the obstetrics and gynecology department so there is a bit of separation.

I to would like to wish everyone good luck and to please stay inside if you can, I know it's getting harder now that the weather is getting better.
So far we have been lucky in that not much has changed because I was already working from home.
My wife is a hospital doctor so we are waiting for her to bring it home, the only good news is that she's not working in a&e but in the obstetrics and gynecology department so there is a bit of separation.
:text-goodpost:
I can empathise,

My Wife is also a 'Key Worker' albeit only a food shop worker, we also are waiting for her to 'bring it home' it's only a small shop, so I think it's not if but when, (I'm a pessimist she's an optimist) the precautions that have been implemented, or should I say have not been implemented, after three weeks are abysmal, and this is from a well known large food shop chain, we have supplied our own masks and gloves, they were not even advised by head office to switch off the A/C.

Oh well, better times ahead, eventually. :):thumbup:

Stay In, Stay Alive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sadly, and relatively speaking, there are some people that will just not take the Government advice.

This minority just can't (or just don't care) it's not just them who are in danger, they are also endangering responsible folkes lives, and putting more and more pressure and using up the valuable resources of the NHS.

This Bank Holiday weekend will highlight (hopefully not) these irresponsible people. I think the consequences should be more than just a fine, they should have at least a criminal record, after all if you kill someone through thoughtlessness isn't it called 'Manslaughter'

Take care of yourself Dave , there's lots of multipliers and calculations flying around but i don't want to think about how many acquaintances have already suffered a loss and those numbers will never be counted . But time will heal and life will go on because that's the way of things , the way its always been .

Jibber Jabber, what do you mean, your wife is ONLY a food shop worker, we need her, and all others that are seeing us through this crisis. P.S. I will not tell her if their is a small consideration coming my way. lol

Jibber Jabber, what do you mean, your wife is ONLY a food shop worker, we need her, and all others that are seeing us through this crisis. P.S. I will not tell her if their is a small consideration coming my way. lol
My consideration to you will be, I won't park my 100 next to your 120 and make it look small. :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

F.O. and I dont mean foreign office. I was gonna park the 120 and the 78 either side of you, to make you see it my way,.... on second thoughts you will roll out the bigger guns.

F.O. and I dont mean foreign office. I was gonna park the 120 and the 78 either side of you, to make you see it my way,.... on second thoughts you will roll out the bigger guns.
I'll just get my M4 Sherman Land Cruiser to come out to play. :laughing-rolling: :laughing-rolling:

It's another one of those days. Doh.

It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again
It's times like these you learn to love again
It's times like these time and time again.

Foo Fighters.

To All the social distancing ignores out there.

Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna knock you right on the head
You better get yourself together
Pretty soon you're gonna be dead
What in the world you thinking of
Laughing in the face of corona
What on earth you tryin' to do
It's up to you, yeah you

John Lennon.

Back