Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wales Laning 2nd - 4th Oct

That's certainly the failed test Chas .

Ryan i am keen to tag along with or without the trailer so please keep me informed regardless . The trailer will need brakes off road so it all depends on what can be repaired and how obtainable replacement parts turn out to be .

Just a thought, but I wonder if there's any merit in fitting a race style hydraulic handbrake as an extra in the truck connected via a quick release to be able to manually brake the trailer wheels as an addition to the overrun brakes. Either that or to deploy an anchor out the back, which thinking about it Shayne might be more up your street given your business. [emoji6][emoji4]

Great pics and some great lanes, can't wait to get back to Wales with the lads in spring

It would be cool to try and organise a laning weekend out every other month. If others are keen let me know and when I next head out I'll give you guys a heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just picked up on this thread, if anyone is going laning in Wales in particular I would love to join in.
Shayne, if you need someone to team up with let me know, as for the trailer why not park it up
somewhere close do the lane and pick it up.
Ready and waiting,
Lyn

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Lyn that would be great unfortunately i wouldn't know where to go and have no fancy navigation even if someone sent me a route . That might well prove to be half the fun though . The Brecon's and Florida strata aren't a million miles away so maybe we could do some exploring in the new year .

Might be a good idea for the trailer too , the idea was to build one that can go where my truck goes but depending on how extreme things get i am aware the extra weight could put my truck in danger . Depends what sort of distance Ryan's route covers i guess .

I'll probably be heading out in Jan for a day or two. Your both more than welcome to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be great, looking forward to it.
Thanks

what size are the tyres on the white one they look like more than 33"s?

what size rims are they on im after some 35"s but cant find km2 35" for 16" rims anywhere

Hi have just been reading this pic's look great. not dune much of this but am up for having a go I am based in sw Wales. so if you would let me know what u are up to that would be great. carrot

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back