Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

water on front floorboards after rain/snow

akbee

I have an 80 series that I bought in the fall and found water on the front floorboards after snow accumulation/melt. It just rained quite a bit and same thing but just on the passenger side. The sun roof seems tight with no moisture noted around it and the seats are dry.
Is there a drain plug that may be plugged and if so, how do I unplug it.
Sorry for the noob questions!
Thanks,
BEE

You can check the sunroof drain outlets with a kettle of water and a funnel, with an assistant checking that they run outside the truck. There's 2 at the front and 2 at the rear of the frame.

Otherwise it could be the screen (windshield) rubber leaking.

Good luck :thumbup:

Thank you- will check it today.

You're most welcome! I would advise as a new member, it's compulsory to post photos of your truck and, in your case, wonderful Alaska, as soon as you've posted sufficiently to have permission to do so! :lol: (I think it's about 15 posts or thereabouts).

Its an unwritten rule that's punishable by nasty things if you don't comply :laughing-rolling:

We we just like photos, if the truth be known!

You can waste the 15 posts by telling us a bit about yourself, or your truck, or your girlfriend, whatever..... We're a nosy lot here!

Clive:
It is amazing here and I will get some pics to post when allowed. I bought the cruiser to access my property that I bought last fall. There is only an ATV trail to get close to it and my land neighbor and I have walked a path to bulldoze a trail. The cruiser just got some new tires (Cooper 285 SST's), and a new radiator and front seals changed. I plan to get an OME 2-4" lift, rock sliders, snorkel, as well as have a receiver welded to the ARB front bumper so I can use a winch front/rear and make it easier pushing trailers around in tight spaces.
We had Land Cruisers growing up in Latin America and they are quite popular here as well.
Thanks again for your help!
Brian

I don't like the sound of any of that ... :whistle:
not !

You lucky bugger, can't wait for some photos :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back