Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2013 Calendar ?

Andrew T

Country Flag
scotland
I see Pradopoint are doing a Land Cruiser Calendar where everyone votes on the pics to be included

I thought that might be an interesting project here?

any thoughts?

Sounds good, I'm in. :thumbup:

Sounds cool. How about everyone sends me 3 of their own pics. I'll set up an album to put them in which people can then vote for their best. The top 12 pics will make it.
In the meantime we'll look at costs and who can print them.

sounds like a great idea - which email address do you want us to send pics to?

the scottish skiing forum/club i read and post on has just done a similar thing

Thanks for the pics flooding in. Gives me something to do today ;) (Slow Monday at the office...)

Could you please include where and when they were taken.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I would say the only real guideline is that there should be a Land Cruiser in the picture. No land rovers :lol:

Other than that, nothing really (above board of course) I'll stick all the pics into the album and the users can vote one them. The top 12 will make it in.

I would say the only real guideline is that there should be a Land Cruiser in the picture. No land rovers :lol:

Other than that, nothing really (above board of course) I'll stick all the pics into the album and the users can vote one them. The top 12 will make it in.
Can it be arranged so we can't vote for our own pictures, that would make it fairer. :think:

pretty sure it should Chas. Crudely, it will be a normal vote, I am hoping to see if I can make it so there is a button next to each image.
You'll only be able to cast 12 votes, one per picture as well so no really chance of promoting your own beyond 1 vote.

Not forgotten about it, just really screwed at the moment for time due to work. Slowly getting there so should be able to sort something in the next few weeks.
Might not exactly be sitting on your table on the 1st of Jan though (Unless someone else has a handy mod or plugin they know will work :whistle:)

I am sure I have added all the submitted photos, if I did forget someone, please send me a mail swearing and I'll add them. :oops:

I meant to email you a couple of my pics Cris but totally forgot. :doh:

Last edited:
was there a vote to happen?
or are you just putting all the pics into the Calendar?

Back