Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

3” series 80 exhausts.

CWmotorsport

Country Flag
uk
Hello! I have recently completed a 3” exhaust system for a series 80 4.2 manual and the client recommended I posted it on the forum.

Please see the attached pictures. This particular example is a manual however I plan on test fitting them to the Autos in the near future.

With v band flanges this entire system can be removed with a 10mm and 14mm in a matter of mere minutes.

Made from 304 stainless and backpurged TIG welded it will certainly hold up to even the most demanding expeditions.

If you’d like one please do send me a message!

Attachments

• IMG_1313.jpeg
    IMG_1313.jpeg
    335.4 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1314.jpeg
    IMG_1314.jpeg
    193 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1484.jpeg
    IMG_1484.jpeg
    273.2 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1506.jpeg
    IMG_1506.jpeg
    439.3 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1505.jpeg
    IMG_1505.jpeg
    516.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1504.jpeg
    IMG_1504.jpeg
    379 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1264.jpeg
    IMG_1264.jpeg
    176.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0859.jpeg
    IMG_0859.jpeg
    501.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0855.jpeg
    IMG_0855.jpeg
    327.4 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg
    257.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0650.jpeg
    IMG_0650.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2398.jpeg
    IMG_2398.jpeg
    193.1 KB · Views: 34
Looks great but in todays climate its all about cost so because i already have one I will ask how much just so potential buyers can start convincing their wives its an incredibly important safety feature and decorating the house should wait ;)

Hi All,

Cam made this exhaust for my 80 series.I can confirm the workmanship is top notch, proper materials and welding.
The sound of it is not any louder than (I think it was original) the old system, but as you pour on the coals it has a great noise to it.

If any one wants any more pictures of it fitted, or to see it in person feel free to contact me. I live around the Ross-on-Wye area.

Hi All, thankyou for the interest. These will £700 collected or £740 ish posted. Due to the sheer size of such a system.

And I’m sure I can convince many wives your trucks will be highly unsafe unless fitted with my exhausts

Cheers all!

Hey mate, we’ve already chatted on Facebook and instagram. I’m in, my wagons an auto. Just let me know when you are going ahead with them.

Hi All, thankyou for the interest. These will £700 collected or £740 ish posted. Due to the sheer size of such a system.

And I’m sure I can convince many wives your trucks will be highly unsafe unless fitted with my exhausts

Cheers all!

That is a good looking exhaust and a very reasonable price.

Can I ask, does it attach to the existing dump pipe on the turbo, or does it attach directly to the turbo thereby replacing the dump pipe?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That is a good looking exhaust and a very reasonable price.

Can I ask, does it attach to the existing dump pipe on the turbo, or does it attach directly to the turbo thereby replacing the dump pipe?
It attaches to the turbo dump. From a performance standing the cast elbow is more than adequate and it saves a great deal of time and cost.

Volume/flow wise I’d be very confident running one on a spicy setup no problem.

Back