Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

80 series JDM rear wheel carrier wanted.

Gav missin

As per title. Does anyone have a 80 series jdm wheel carrier they would like to sell. Oh and happy Christmas!!!

sent you a message about one a while ago gav. I have an incomplete aftermarket one if you're interested?

Hi Jon. Yes you did,I remember now. I'd be interested in either if you have some more details please . I've got to the point with the spare on the roof I'm starting to peel the roof skin off when it catches on trees. No hurry mate its Christmas. Thanks again

Hi Gav, got distracted by xmas etc

It's a Direct4x4 OEM style wheel carrier for an 80, from a mate having a clear out and wanting me to sell it for him. The carrier itself is straight and seems in good condition, but it's missing the plate that goes on the lower tailgate to latch onto, the rubber bump stop that goes on the upper tailgate, and the plastic covers for the hinges. I have a tailgate plate and rubber left over from a 100 series one I can put with it, so I don't think it'll take much ingenuity to fit. It doesn't have the strengthening plates to go in the body, but they can be bought or made. He wants £150.

No problem if this one's not right for you.

No that's fine Jon.ill have it. My truck is an import and has the top plate still fitted I believe. If you can send me your contact details we can sort payment and collecting out. Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back