Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

A 2017 meeting

GeekOKent

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Hi
There are quite a few new members. Was wondering if there is any interest in a club meeting in the May/Jun time frame ?

Maybe this time we can go north to make it easier for folks up there to come along and I hear there are some good lanes worth driving up north too?

Is there a lincombe meet in the works at all? If so, maybe we can all go that way (having never been, unsure whats involved).

Just getting conversation going really.

Regards

When I first saw the title I was wondering whereabouts the A2017 was…
Put me down as a maybe. :) Perhaps by then my brain cell will have come out of hibernation!

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
would be great to hang out with you folks again, im in!

I'd enough interest I can rent a site on the mendips but unsure of cost.

No facilities there but could work on that.

Google lambs layer and see what you think.

It's got a good range of tracks from the mild to the wild.

I'm in if its not to far south, hehe.

I'd enough interest I can rent a site on the mendips but unsure of cost.

No facilities there but could work on that.

Google lambs layer and see what you think.

It's got a good range of tracks from the mild to the wild.
Not having much luck googling lambs layer :(

Maybe we could rent Chatsworth for the weekend.

Being a newbie I'm up for a meet, lincomb if it's on will be a defo for me, read all the threads and can't wait to meet some of you :)

Last edited:
Are there any dates for another lincombe around the time suggested yet, it's a great place for meets

Just googled that, it says it will take me 5h48 to get there. only an hour n a half longer than to the new forest last year

I could deff sort a venue for Dumfries and Galloway and maybe even sort some secret lanes through the hills on closed roads.

I am all for going up North. We did the South last year, and if we meet as a group it would be ace to change up. I guess if lincomb happens thats also kinda south.

Regards,

Back