Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Avalanche 2023 1st ,2nd, 3rd September

Gav missin

As above I've booked avalanche again. A bit late but I've been really busy. As always there is camping from Friday to Sunday. Cost is £10 per truck per night. I've also booked the quarry and woods for a ride round if you want to. This costs me £200 for the day and will need to be split between however many turn up regardless of if you wish to use it or not. My 70 series will be there and I don't mind anyone having a go in it. Toilets are on site and have been confirmed in email shower blocks are now available. No electric on site for wobble boxes. Postcode is LE16 9UJ. Go on then make a list if your up for it. I can arrange firewood to be delivered again this will need to be divided up cost wise. Any questions just ask. Cheers.

I was just thinking about this the other day when I was down that way.

1) Andy and Maria.
2) Jon
3) Nick
4) Jacob

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
It's always been a great weekend, am going to try but might be away for work.

Same as Jacob was thinking about when was Gav going to get his act together and sort something out and would Gavin Missin be kind enough to put me down on the list for a amble around for a long weekend please

Hi Gav r you and James ok be great to see you so can you please put me in thanks Tony.

Hi Tony. We all good mate. Hope you are well. I'll add you mate no problem.

There's a good chance Gary n Nat J would participate in the weekends entertainments... Its a 75% yes at the mo, will know closer to the time...

1) Andy and Maria
2) Jon
3) Nick
4) Jacob
5) Garry
6) Steve JB
7) Tony Toyota
8) Gav and James
9) Raj - Sat, Sun

1) Andy and Maria
2) Jon
3) Nick
4) Jacob
5) Garry
6) Steve JB
7) Tony Toyota
8) Gav and James
9) Raj - Sat, Sun
10) Andy

I am having too much uncertainty going on for last few weeks. During the wales trip I suddenly decided and went to Paris, the weekend of Classic cruiser I went to India and I had to cancel my booking at Classic cruiser site last minute. I hope nothing comes up in Sept. It’s the weekend before the school starts

I'll get firewood ordered for this if everyone is happy to chip in. Not too many confirmed yet but hopefully we will gain a few over the next few weeks. I've had video confirmation now toilets and shower fully up and running.

Back