Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Got a new 80

Nice one Trev, and commiserations to Karl, but that's business, as you know.

Be a shame to mud it, but it's also a shame to use 80's as shopping trolleys, it's often a no win debate.

Beautiful truck though. :thumbup:

Be a shame to mud it, but it's also a shame to use 80's as shopping trolleys, it's often a no win debate.

Think I've found the solution to that one, I'm going to keep chickens in it :laughing-rolling:

I'll stop teasing you now Karl.

Prob was Cive the truck was never going to be business always a personal one to keep.

Chickens trev :-/

Anyway I'll leave the thread now for trev and his new truck :)

Thought you told me you'd only bought it for bits Trev. Wasn't that what all the racking was for?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Can keep them tidy and still use off road, it's what they were built for.
Black polishes up well and can polish scratches out too.

First scratch hurts the most :lol: first time took mine out laning the wife made sure she was out when I got home lol.

Certainly does seem a shame to ruin one that good. Finds like that should be cherished and preserved for posterity! If you want to play in the mud, buy something a bit more lived in, there's plenty around. Plus, black is one of the worst colours for showing scratches and scuffs and you can only polish them out so many times, then it's out with the spray gun. Only ever had one black car, looked fantastic when polished up but never again. JMO

No worries on that score Towpack, this one is the keeper, I have the off-roading toy just for that purpose.

You've not sold her already?!
I still miss it, god knows why I thought it was a good idea to sell her in the first place :icon-rolleyes:
pleased to see she has found another good home though :)

Yesterday wasn't a good day Sam.

Sometimes you have to sacrifice things. That was the hardest thing I've had to so far though. I had my m3 for aroubd 7 years and that was a hard one to part with. Nothing like this one though. I know Trev will look after her. I'm looking at it as he's keeping her rolling for me for a little while lol.

I recon you would have had a queue of people lining up for that 80 Karl, me included.....

Well done Trev, enjoy

Thanks for all the kind comments, Sam it really is in safe hands so don't be worrying. Karl I know it was a tough one mate and all down to circumstances, I was in the right place at the right time, my heart is as much into this vehicle as the last two owners and all joking aside, quality speaks for itself and I value quality. It's nice it's still in the Club which counts for a lot I think.

Agreed if it stay within the Club it will remain well cared for:thumbup:

Well done Trevor. I've had mine 17 years now. I hope yours will look like this in 2032 AD !! my 80 002.JPG

What a beaut Trevor.
Bring it over here to SA so's we can have a proper look .... and we can put it through its paces just to be sure ... :icon-biggrin::icon-mrgreen:

Bravo Frank :clap: ....... so er when can i book my truck into your garage :pray:

Nice one Trevor looks a great example. .. :thumbup: really like the colour. .. thinking that's the finish I need on mine!!:think:

Congrats - thought I recognised that!! Building up a bit of a fleet there now :)

Back