Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Greetings

Welcome along too Greg, you've obviously met Clive then :laughing-rolling: .
Pics Pics Pics!!!

This forum is great, I've 'met' any number of interesting and helpful people some of which I have actually met. It just gets better...

pics Greg, ready when you are! :thumbup:

He's probably not up yet Clive. [emoji99][emoji42][emoji99]

Welcome Greg, this is a great and friendly forum, I sense you'll fit right in. [emoji4]

Best wishes
Richard

620189e31e42b7ba58451f9dde65f01e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I've owned a lot of cars over the years, this baby is my favorite by far. My son once said, "The Cruiser is your fav out of all the cars you've owned?" Told him he'll understand one day...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's the best 0 to 15 ever, welcome

Yep, all present and correct!

She's a beaut, looks new :thumbup:

Thanks, Clive. When you own a vehicle that you still look forward to driving after 13 years, it's a keeper. I'll never sell her.

Welcome. Great looking cruiser. Although i think the number plate is fading out a bit :)

HA! Waiting for the personalized plates I ordered last month. The registration came about a week ago. MCMXCIX

Thanks, Clive. When you own a vehicle that you still look forward to driving after 13 years, it's a keeper. I'll never sell her.

In comparison, my 20 year old HZJ80 looks a wreck, but it goes as well as can be expected for an old girl!

I'm convinced she'll outlive me anyway, and I'll never part with it by choice.

In comparison, my 20 year old HZJ80 looks a wreck, but it goes as well as can be expected for an old girl!

I'm convinced she'll outlive me anyway, and I'll never part with it by choice.
I wouldn't either, she's still a Cruiser. I go into a week of mourning whenever mine picks up a rock ding. Used to drive my late wife nuts when it came to finding what I consider a safe parking spot, I'm still that way with her.

Just picked her up from the shop. Timing and serpentine belt, tensioner, water pump, alinement and e brake adjustment. Total came to $1,103. I feel good about it. Being the payments were $878 a month, I didn't blink. No way I could replace her being I'm retired and my wife is deceased.
6e3061d9a5ce4ce479aab60efe2e6552.jpg

Back