Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Hello from Turkey

osman pekacar

Country Flag
turkey
Hello i m Osman from istanbul Turkey and also land cruiser lover. I bought my track in 2013. I applied little mods on it. At least i swaped my engine from 2L to 2L-TE and i have so much question about it. Thank you.

20160220_154656.jpg

Hi Osman, nice intro, love the truck. Welcome to the forum. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more about you and your truck.

Best wishes
Richard

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Wow, the truck is nice and high, looking good :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum Osman, I visit Turkey often on business, but only to Istanbul (Asia - Maltepe) and on rare occasions Ankara.

Whereabouts are you, Asia or Europe?

Wow, the truck is nice and high, looking good :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum Osman, I visit Turkey often on business, but only to Istanbul (Asia - Maltepe) and on rare occasions Ankara.

Whereabouts are you, Asia or Europe?
I live in Europe but i work in asia :) i m aircraft mechanic in THY at sabiha gokcen airport.

I live in Europe but i work in asia :) i m aircraft mechanic in THY at sabiha gokcen airport.

Aha, the "other" airport :lol:

I don't envy you the journey, unless you've got your own helicopter.

The traffic from Ataturk to Maltepe is so horrendous, I've considered using your place, but the flight timings are all to hell for me. I'd lose a day on every trip.

I've taken to using the ferry lately, it's quicker, more reliable time-wise and more pleasant than sitting in traffic.

Love Istanbul though, it's a terrific city, unbelievably diverse and so big. The best part of 20 million population in one city? Amazing.

YAY another 70! :dance:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Have you taken it off road much? What sort of terrain do you have over there? :think:

YAY another 70! :dance:

Welcome to the club. :thumbup:

Have you taken it off road much? What sort of terrain do you have over there? :think:
Not so much offroad riding. We use that daily drive and for camping. We love so much our 70 but have a problem that i wrote under 70 series thread. We cant use nowadays.

FB_IMG_1465328932070.jpg

Reactions: Ben
Aha, the "other" airport :lol:

I don't envy you the journey, unless you've got your own helicopter.

The traffic from Ataturk to Maltepe is so horrendous, I've considered using your place, but the flight timings are all to hell for me. I'd lose a day on every trip.

I've taken to using the ferry lately, it's quicker, more reliable time-wise and more pleasant than sitting in traffic.

Love Istanbul though, it's a terrific city, unbelievably diverse and so big. The best part of 20 million population in one city? Amazing.
I m one of them :) i live that terrible trrafic everyday and have no helly :)

Welcome from Bhutan Osman, very nice looking 70 you have there.

Get it back on the road quick, I'm sure you'll get lots of help on here.

Tashi Delek!

Marhaba Osman,

Just got back from Antalya, would love to explore the country.

Am toying with concept of driving there, via France, Italy, Greece, into Turkey down west coast for the anzac beachs, then on to Antalya for a week on the beach, then return via more inland route.

regards

Pete

Back