Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New User/Owner from the United States

PradoFan

Country Flag
united_states
Hello!

I am new to the site and I wanted to drop in and say hello! My name is Sean and I recently purchased a 1996 Land Cruiser Colorado and I'm loving it so far. It has the 1KZ-TE engine and it is a left hand drive that was originally imported from Spain, which is a really nice fit for the United States.

Right now I have just over 230,000KM on it and it runs strong and is very smooth. Everything so far seems to be in really good condition, with the exception of the clear coat/lacquer starting to peel on the roof of the vehicle.

The only modifications I have performed so far are a custom fit dashboard cover, paint protection clear vinyl wrap, and window tint installed on the vehicle. I currently don't have any plans to heavily modify the vehicle. I plan to leave it stock for now.

I have attached some photos which show the vehicle. I'm still very new to the Land Cruiser Prado, so any advice/comments are always welcome/helpful. I know there are a bunch of different trim variants out there, and I don't even know what trim I have. Perhaps it is the TX variant?

Attachments

• IMG_2440.jpeg
    IMG_2440.jpeg
    471.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2441.jpeg
    IMG_2441.jpeg
    433 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2442.jpeg
    IMG_2442.jpeg
    501.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2443.jpeg
    IMG_2443.jpeg