Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

HJ47 'Troopie'

Got my UK reg :dance: IMG_2517.jpg

I saw this truck at the overlanders show and had a brief chat with you. I absolutely love it!!
want one want one!!:doh:
have fun

Hi Stan
I'm happy to say we saw your truck at the same show & Ginny loved it so I have the green light.
we had a chat also, will be following with interest.

Moggy are you lost?....Lol

I need to put power steering in this, its ok but using it for work manoeuvring a trailer is a pain! Anyone done this and know what parts I need please :oops:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
alot of rally boys put a corsa steering column in things to make them a electro assist steering but you need to cut and weld into the steering column not to sure on mu h else but if you cant get the bits might be worth looking into.

stu

Hi Stan I put Power steering on my fj45 with bits off a hj60 it is a bit of a big job you can get the parts of Andy Lomas hop it helps good look tonytoyota :thumbup: :think:

thanks for the help guys, I was hoping it was a quick fix.. I may try and manage !

Hi Stan if you R up by my in Wrexham call in and have look at my fj45 tonytoyota :thumbdown:

Testing the camping set up, just fitted split charger and new stereo, road trip next

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 105
Back