Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

L/C Colarado 2002 lwb

BomberB

Country Flag
uk
Hi everyone and thanks for letting me join the club.
I have a L/C Colorado vx 3ltr D4d and I’m looking for a good bonnet, gold coloured if possible, with no rust or dents if any one has one please.
Thanks.

I'm pretty sure all 90 series bonnets are the same regardless of year or engine colorado or prado , lwb or swb , which should help .

Welcome BB. I managed to find one for my Collie through FB marketplace but beware there are quite a few scammers out there. An alternate that I've used is Nayab Akbar (FB forum 'Toyota LandCruiser Source UK, Ireland and Europe') but can be expensive!

Welcome BB. I managed to find one for my Collie through FB marketplace but beware there are quite a few scammers out there. An alternate that I've used is Nayab Akbar (FB forum 'Toyota LandCruiser Source UK, Ireland and Europe') but can be expensive!
Hi Mick, and thank you for the info as I tried one of these sites that have lists of breakers waiting to quote for you but the cheapest was £400 + postage and I’d rather look at the rust on mine than pay that much. I know I mentioned mine was a gold colour but I didn’t mean made of. I’ll give fb market place this evening to see what I can find.

Hi Mick, and thank you for the info as I tried one of these sites that have lists of breakers waiting to quote for you but the cheapest was £400 + postage and I’d rather look at the rust on mine than pay that much. I know I mentioned mine was a gold colour but I didn’t mean made of. I’ll give fb market place this evening to see what I can find.
My son who has Landcruisers mentioned Nayab Akbar but he told me he was expensive as well!

Search ebay for "breaking" they often don't list individual parts given the 90 series is not a common vehicle .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
There's one breaking in Leicester that's on FB marketplace now.
1711552962394.png

Back