Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser Coloardo VX 2000 X

Deposit Taken should be picked up on Monday. Its not going far, and man from Edmonton called issac has bought it.

Not sure whether to congratulate or commiserate Joe she is a fine truck .

Cheers Shayne, she is a fine truck and im sure she will carry on for many more years, i have had some good trips in the Collie and im sure il have many more in the new 120, which im still loving:icon-biggrin:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sold:cry:

I do hope it gets looked after and doesn't end up looking like your typical city car.

Reading this thread has confused me, ( not difficult )
Right, I'm looking at a Y reg 2001 Cruiser, (tomorrow) the ad says TD, but trying to find out insurance quotes, they are saying D4D ????
Is there a difference, or is TD the wrong terminoligy for this vehicle, is it a D4D with out the badge

2001 will be D4D and insurance will want to know because it has more power than the older trucks .

I think that a Y reg could be either a "old" TD or the newer D4D, as that was the cutover period.

I think that a Y reg could be either a "old" TD or the newer D4D, as that was the cutover period.

I would say 99.9% it will be D4D on A Y Plate. the changeover was 2001 X Plate as my Colorado was the last of the KZTE on a 2000 X plate.

You're quite right Joe. It is most likely a D4D as they were introduced from February 2001 onwards and Y reg is from 1st March 2001.

However, I know from experience that there are a few 1KZTEs that were registered on Y. In fact went to see 1 back in 2004 when I eventually bought my current truck.

Back