Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New BFG AT on the way ??

Same here clive.

Had been looking towards Duratrac for my upcoming replacements but reports out there of weak sidewalls and they only sell limited sizes in Europe.
Too many sharp rocks etc.. where I play so taking no chances. Too many £££ involved.

Seems improved for snow as well:
http://www.tirebusiness.com/article/20140905/NEWS/140909946/bfg-calls-t-a-ko2-toughest-ever-a-t-tire

Shredded sidewalks is my main problem, the GG AT2s have been great, with that as the only exception.

I've even cut the sidewalks on my BFG MUDs quite a bit, which is a shame. They perform beautifully when the going is soft or heavy mud/clay, I love 'em :lol:

The new BFG K2 sidewalls do look stronger, but again it only on the extended margin of the tread, they look the same in the area from the rim to that reinforced margin... :think:

We get plenty of snow too, and they'll certainly be better than the MUDs in snow! :lol:

Looks like 285/75/16's aren't in the first wave to be released, maybe 275's as well.

Andy

So, do we know if and when these are going to be supplied in the UK in 285/75/16?
and also if they will be worth the wait?

I'm sure they will be worth the wait. I'm lining up for some when the correct sizes become available or I'll change the wheel size to suit.

Andy

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 20.40.14.png
Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 20.40.24.png

Just been browsing the BFG website and found this. KO2 release dates and sizes yes, but where? USA? Not very informative :eusa-snooty:

image.jpg

I can can see my 315x75x16s lurking there from 1 November 2014 :dance:

The KO2s are due to be released USA next week.
Tried a few UK suppliers for info and apparently are not even showing up on their system yet.

Think when they eventually do will be restricted sizes.
Had a quote from US company for 315s at $249 ish per tyre plus $880 for shipping 5. With custom duties that is getting silly money.

Going to look at some other options as current boots are getting scary and can wait no longer.

The only info I have had on the release for the UK is spring time ish

Some time in May is when they will be launched

With May 2015 very quickly drawing to an end, has anyone heard an update on the new BFG AT?

Some sizes are already out there, no 285-75-16's yet or 305-70-16's

Having just taken a set of good BF Goodrich AT's off for Cooper ST MAXX they would have to be something else to beat them, well impressed with the Cooper

Sold a few sets now, any body got a set? Thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    938.7 KB · Views: 169
Back