Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

New troopie owner :)

bluesphere

Country Flag
united_states
I got a pretty beat up 2002 series 78. Im looking for an owners, and workshop manual, any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_20240411_081937.jpg
    IMG_20240411_081937.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi bluesphere, welcome to the club.
When you participate in the forums and post enough massages, you can download manuals from the 'resources' section of this forum.

Hi bluesphere, welcome to the club.
When you participate in the forums and post enough massages, you can download manuals from the 'resources' section of this forum.
Ah, perfect. Im really excited about the old girl and having this community at hand :)

Good!
We wouldn't mind if you shared some pictures of the truck.
What engine does she have?

I have the 1HZ (non turbo) diesel engine. I dont have many pictures at this point. One of my biggest problems is I have to find a windshield wiper motor, as well as the linkage that connects to the wiper arm. I did take the green graphic off the side which translates into "criminal". She was an off-road race truck. Among other things I have to lower her a bit :)
1000038115.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
105hz. In the best colour as well.

But wait, you had a 105 in the UK? Where did it end up?

105hz. In the best colour as well.

But wait, you had a 105 in the UK? Where did it end up?
No I had the 105 in Panama, it was imported from Colombia. I think it was/is the only one. Lots of 100 series, the 105 was also a rare bird. Basically the body and comfort of a 100 but has the underbelly (suspension) and engine of the 80 series. That being said I'm really happy being in the 70 series universe. Its Toyota's dedication to offroad performance and simplicity. I love having manual roll up windows and manually operated locks. Makes maintenance and repairs so easy .

Back