Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Original Toyota radio

ov1009

Country Flag
romania
Hi!

I am looking for an original radio unit to fit in my 97 HDJ80. I much prefer the 86120-33100 radio (the one in the picture below), but I am willing to take other similar variants - with CD and cassette player. I hope the used ones won't cost a fortune, local parts dealer quoted me 7200€ for a new one. Preferably in Europe.

Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 11.12.39.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-13 at 11.12.39.png
    620.6 KB · Views: 12
Hi!

I am looking for an original radio unit to fit in my 97 HDJ80. I much prefer the 86120-33100 radio (the one in the picture below), but I am willing to take other similar variants - with CD and cassette player. I hope the used ones won't cost a fortune, local parts dealer quoted me 7200€ for a new one. Preferably in Europe.

Thank you!
If you are unable to find one in Europe and you have the patience to wait for a new one from Japan, you can check this one out: 8612033100 Radio Receiver & Amplifier & Condenser Genuine - Cerol Auto - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A friend just swapped out his. He’d be willing to sell it but doesn’t want to post. He’s Worcester direction. Send me a pm if interested with a contact and I’ll pass it on

A friend just swapped out his. He’d be willing to sell it but doesn’t want to post. He’s Worcester direction. Send me a pm if interested with a contact and I’ll pass it on
I am new to this forum and I don't have enough posts yet to be able to pm you. I am interested though, I will contact you as soon as I am able to :)

Back