Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Respray recommendations north west

mike54

Anyone know a good and god value bodyshop in the north west? Want to get the 80 redone as the paint is looking shabby

North West? England? Scotland? Wales? Kenya?

Give us a clue and we could narrow things down a bit for you. Oh and it helps if you update your profile to include a location :thumbup:

I've got a possibility for you but need to make a call first unless you want to speak to Paul at West Coast Offroad & ask him about his chap in Puddington!!!

Cheers

Gav Peter said:
I've got a possibility for you but need to make a call first unless you want to speak to Paul at West Coast Offroad & ask him about his chap in Puddington!!!

Cheers
I think the guy who painted Pauls Green pick converted 80, is a guy from Liverpool.

Graham

Probably so - but he also has a guy in Puddington Graham...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Whoever Paul at West Coast recommends should be good looking at the trucks he has had done.

Just seen the green pick up and it looks great, also the blue, silver, grey camouflage 80 looks fine too...

Yeah, its quite a truck the green one - one of the guys went out in when I was there last & when he booted it, it took off like a farkin rocket!!! And sounded like one too!!!

I do like a trip to WCO!!!

I'll be very keen to hear a ballpark figure for a respray, my paint is shocking and I might as well get it brightened up when I get it fixed.

I hope to call in on WCO on Tuesday & will ask Paul & report back to y'all :ugeek:

I was given a very rough estimate for spraying my cruiser of £3000, but that was without examining the vehicle, if he ever saw my truck :shock: that estimate would probably double :lol: :lol:

If its any comparison I was quoted £2500 for a complete respray on my hilux.

Gav Peter said:
I hope to call in on WCO on Tuesday & will ask Paul & report back to y'all :ugeek:

Cheers Gav - I'll be over there on Monday anyway so will ask him then. If you're going over there you can see my truck and what I'm doing to it. It's the blue one at the back, N6.....

2 and a half grand? 3 grand?! :o Last time I had a (LR) 90 sprayed it was 700 quid, that was only last year.

I'll update my profile shortly, I'm near Preston.

Thanks all.

:cool: I'll keep an eye out for it Mike - tell Paul I'll give him a call in the afternoon :mrgreen:

mike54 said:
Gav Peter said:
2 and a half grand? 3 grand?! :o Last time I had a (LR) 90 sprayed it was 700 quid, that was only last year.
Maybe, but you only need to use old engine oil for them :lol:

Gav Peter said:
:cool: I'll keep an eye out for it Mike - tell Paul I'll give him a call in the afternoon :mrgreen:

What am I, a messenger? :lol: Yes I'll tell him :lol:

If you fancy doing an hour or two's work on mine whilst you're there, be my guest :lol:

Just thinking out loud, but if there are a few of us who want/need/are considering a re-spray, clearly we'd get a better deal on 3+ rather than one. So price dependent, and excluding paint, who is interested? We're talking North West England.

and whilst we're on the subject, how about a colour change? Mines the metallic blue, I fancy going for something else. Any ideas? It's not my ay to day vehicle so anything goes really (within reason :lol: )

mike54 said:
Just thinking out loud, but if there are a few of us who want/need/are considering a re-spray, clearly we'd get a better deal on 3+ rather than one. So price dependent, and excluding paint, who is interested? We're talking North West England.

and whilst we're on the subject, how about a colour change? Mines the metallic blue, I fancy going for something else. Any ideas? It's not my ay to day vehicle so anything goes really (within reason :lol: )
Dark green, maybe metallic,
I think this is one of the very best colours for a Land Cruiser.

G.

Back