Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Solid Colorado for sale

Gav missin

I've aquired a really solid Colorado. It has 188k on the clock. Cambelt done 4k ago. Service end of last year. Underneath is rock solid rear axle etc. Its never been welded that I can see and doesn't need any. Its mot,d until Christmas. Chubby box has been removed and a wooden one built in place but easily put right with a second hand one. Truthfully I brought it to get sent over to Ukraine to be converted to a medivac truck but it's to good really since they only average 4 weeks before they get vaporized by vlad.Its vx trim leather and auto. Drivers seat is tatty but have front covers.Wants a good clean up but mechanically its really good. If anyone wants it on here and can match the £3500 I've been bid for Ukraine I'd rather it went to them. Its here for a week or so then it's off to war so shout out if interested. Ill get better photos on request IMG-20240421-WA0002.jpeg20240419_225246.jpg320240419_225238.jpgCheers GavIMG-20240421-WA0002.jpeg

Sorry but I have a firm £3500 bid. Just rather it go to an enthusiast than be shot up to fuck in a month.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY GAV BUT SORRY I'M HARD AND FAST AT £3K AS IT IS A VERY FAIR TRADE OFFER FOR THE AGE & HIGH MILES BUT I HAVE A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER OF MINE LOOKING FOR A GOOD SOLID WORKHORSE WITH A VERY SIMILAR BUDGET TO SPEND ££
SO I'D BE TAKING A GAMBLE GIVING YOU £3K JUST IN CASE I END UP WITH EGG ON MY CHIN AND END UP HAVING TO RESELL THE TRUCK JUST TO BREAK EVEN ££
BUT IF THINGS CHANGE ON YOUR END AND YOU GET FED UP WITH ALL THE USUAL FREDDIE AND THE DREAMER BUYERS ASKING SILLY QUESTIONS AND WANTING A BRAND NEW ONE FOR THIS SORT OF MONEY THEN PLEASE CALL THE KING HIMSELF AND I WILL PAY YOU INSTANTLY ££
WITHOUT ANY TIME-CONSUMING QUESTIONS OR DAFT UNDERSIDE VIDEOS ETC.!!
A KINGS WORD IS HIS BOND 100%
KINDEST REGARDS FROM THE KING HIMSELF

Shame shame shame . I've convinced a whole bunch of young fella's in Isle of Man that the 90 series is the 4x4 they want , but of course they all broke and continue to get poorer while swapping engines out of one scrapheap Mitsubishi into another Mitsubishi that should be scrapped :roll:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
THANKS FOR THE REPLY GAV BUT SORRY I'M HARD AND FAST AT £3K AS IT IS A VERY FAIR TRADE OFFER FOR THE AGE & HIGH MILES BUT I HAVE A PREVIOUS CUSTOMER OF MINE LOOKING FOR A GOOD SOLID WORKHORSE WITH A VERY SIMILAR BUDGET TO SPEND ££
SO I'D BE TAKING A GAMBLE GIVING YOU £3K JUST IN CASE I END UP WITH EGG ON MY CHIN AND END UP HAVING TO RESELL THE TRUCK JUST TO BREAK EVEN ££
BUT IF THINGS CHANGE ON YOUR END AND YOU GET FED UP WITH ALL THE USUAL FREDDIE AND THE DREAMER BUYERS ASKING SILLY QUESTIONS AND WANTING A BRAND NEW ONE FOR THIS SORT OF MONEY THEN PLEASE CALL THE KING HIMSELF AND I WILL PAY YOU INSTANTLY ££
WITHOUT ANY TIME-CONSUMING QUESTIONS OR DAFT UNDERSIDE VIDEOS ETC.!!
A KINGS WORD IS HIS BOND 100%
KINDEST REGARDS FROM THE KING HIMSELF
No problem. I'll keep you in mind. Thanks Gav

Shame shame shame . I've convinced a whole bunch of young fella's in Isle of Man that the 90 series is the 4x4 they want , but of course they all broke and continue to get poorer while swapping engines out of one scrapheap Mitsubishi into another Mitsubishi that should be scrapped :roll:
Agree. It's a shame if it goes to war. Sending a shogun this week, really clean one too but don't care much for that. But a cruiser ,now that just don't seem like cricket.

Back