Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

'SWAMPY' MY 02 LWB 3.0 D4D GX Colorado

Lookin' good, very nice. :icon-cool:

How do the Coopers compare to the KM2 in terms of size? I know they're both technically the same (285/75R16) but the Coopers look a tad bigger, even allowing for the new tread.

Interested to know what the measurement is across the tyre tread too - does it reflect the 285 size?

When I put my new 265/75 Hankook RT10s in, the tread only measured about 220mm across on a "265" tyre, so I was slightly disappointed!

Last edited:
Look great Steven and congrats on the test. :thumbup:

Lookin' good, very nice. :icon-cool:
Thank you :icon-biggrin:

How do the Coopers compare to the KM2 in terms of size? I know they're both technically the same (285/75R16) but the Coopers look a tad bigger, even allowing for the new tread.
They are a tad taller! I didn't get a chance to place a level on top and have a measure as I would have liked to, but I did get a chance to stand the two tyres alongside one another each mounted to a wheel and the Cooper looked to be a good 15mm+ taller!

Interested to know what the measurement is across the tyre tread too - does it reflect the 285 size?
Across the flat of the treads is 250mm.

Look great Steven and congrats on the test. :thumbup:
Cheers m8 :thumbup:

Last edited:
Oooh get you, suits you Sir. Does she go well Sir? you know Sir, does she like it a bit rough Sir? :lol:

Nice boots Steve. Now get to Wales again and give them a work out. Looking forward to the tyre review.

Last edited:
Oooh get you, suits you Sir.
Oooo, ah, thank you sir :0)

Does she go well Sir?
Not bad considering her age, just need to be a little patient with her :) ;)

........... does she like it a bit rough Sir?
Not sure that she loves it, but that's how she gets it :) :)

Nice boots Steve. Now get to Wales again and give them a work out. Looking forward to the tyre review.
Can't wait myself. I think I'm looking forward to how she drives on a long Tarmac haul more than anything else. Must be getting old!

Last edited:
Back