Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

The search for a 120 continues

silvercruiser

Hello

As some of you know im still searching for a newer landcruiser around the 05/55 plate with the newer 5 speed auto box.

this one came up late last night, so i went to view it today.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2005-TOYO...er-from-new-/281797393274?hash=item419c6efb7a

Well it sounded and looked nice in the pictures. The reality was not good. i dont think it has one panel that didnt have a dent/scratch on it. The "Good service history" was three stamps in the book with various services missed and no paperwork to back it up. The engine sounded like a bag of nails.

The LC was from London so i should imagine it had sat outside in a street packed with cars reversing into it front and back.

So i walked away. The search continues....

Last edited:
Cheers for the link Shayne.

Unfortunately im looking for an LC4 with leathers,the LC3 normally have cloth. not really wanting an lC5 with the built ij satnav/headunit, i like to be able to change the headunit.
Ive also had a black car once(there's a reason why once) so it would be the very last resort to have a black LC but if it ticked all the boxes it wouldn't stop me purchasing.

also it must be an auto.:icon-biggrin:

Good luck with the search SC. The reality of finding a mint 10 year old Cruiser of a certain spec/colour/mileage will kick in and you need the patience of an 80 buyer. There's a mint 35k blue/grey LC4 in our village but its still rustier underneath than I'd like.

Cheers Andy. Im in no rush so waiting for the right one to come up. but when the right one comes up iv got to be really quick.

as you know a good one doesnt hang around long. even that old pig i looked at over the weekend sold that day.

I'd sell you my 53 silver lc4....if it wasn't such an excellent car. maybe in another 10 years...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
So your looking for a newer truck rather than i better one :icon-wink: explains a lot :lol:

:lol: yeah your probably right Shayne.

Nothing wrong with my collie. Just fancy something newer and slightly better on fuel (hence the later gearbox model being sort)

Back