Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Waeco stuff

Yep - I'll take it.

Now the delivery part ... I'm not at Lincomb this time around :(

I am only going for the day as only got back on tuesday.we have to go to kingston on thames at some point but not sure when that will be. I am in no hurry to sell it so as and when you make a plan i will be fine with that.Sounds like you need to come down to the beach for the weekend and you can then drive past my door.Stu

Chris... can you stop making me want to spend money I don't have... I've just spent 45mins looking for Bushman fridges! They've got a good reputation by the looks of it, and I like the modular nature of them... I walk past the fridges in the shops and always have a look but my low tech esky does the job pretty well (even with a slightly melted/distorted lid)

hahaha....sorry Ed. Not a bad idea hey? Shame they couldn't/didn't integrate the 240vac side though. Would have been better, but not the end of the world. Means our northern hemisphere brethren with their weird plugs can use them with their own weird converters.

oh, and thanks Stu for understanding. As Chris said, my comments were pretty much meant to be a confirmation of the value of an older style Waeco over a new one. Cheers

Last edited:
I might ring you next week Chris... I could do with some prices to give me some saving targets...

Ahh great stuff Stu - I'll work something out and let you know soon.

Stu - is this the one I borrowed for Portugal?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes it is. Looks like we are moving so got to sell most of my stuff I have Collected over the years.
Stu

It was really handy.

Be sure to mention to whoever buys it that I might need to borrow it again ;)

Back