Thread: Toyo diy

Land Cruiser Club sponsor

Club Sponsor
    Where am I?
    Blog Entries

Toyo diy

don't like the adverts?
    Hi all.

Im going to be needing to start using toyo diy now and ive been looking at the site and dont find it that easy to use.

Is there a quick and simple way of finding a part? Lets say im looking for a washer jet for the headlight of a 80 series.Or do you just have to go through the parts list untill you find what your looking for?

Thanks karl
    [URL]http://www.landcruiserparts.co.uk[/URL]

(Black) 24v 1998 man amazon 80 (finally)
    Green lane auto 12v 80
    Yam R1

Re: Toyo diy

Nope - once you've got the right settings by choosing your correct vehicle, there's a search facility which is pretty good.

You should probably just set up a number of vehicles that you look at - fairly simple for you. For e.g. I've got my 120, a SAffa 120 with the under-mounted 2nd fuel tank, an 80 and 100 set up - and SWMBOs Yaris. Then I can flip from one to the other from the 'My Vehicles' drop-down list ...
    Gary
    05 120 LC5, Cooper STTs / BFGs, Safari snorkel, 40mm bodylift, 50mm ToughDog suspension lift, Wildsmith sliders, ASFIR plates, aux power, HowlingMoon RTT, FoxWing, ARB Sahara bumper, Goldfish 12k & Dyneema, LightForce Striker spotties, BigCountry roof rack, OEM DogGuard, Gav's custom 2" receiver ...

Where am I?

Re: Toyo diy

don't like the adverts?
    Gary's right, but if you want to find a part like a head lamp washer without any numbers you do have to be a bit of a detective sometimes. Fine for a diff, but for a washer - does that come under body, ancillary, electrical, switches? All the bits ARE in there they just take a bit of finding at times. Have a go at finding the temp sender unit for the VX Colorado. The one that goes behind the head light for the multi console thingy on the dash. That'll keep you busy.

Chris
    R.I.P
    Silver Phoenix
    95 HDJ80 GS in THAT grey colour, 35's, Ironman B, AO drawers, ARB front, Frogs at the back SOA bash, Come Up 9.5 still more to come
    '93 VX Oil Burner ARB, TDS, OME with no plans. Yet