Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Computer Parking Assist 86792-60010

ialexakis

You are my last resort on this. I have got an LC 120 Luxury Petrol, as it is called here in Greece with the spare wheel attached to the back door. I am trying for the last 6 months to find the computer parking assist 86792-60010 which is the conduit between the navi screen and the camera which I am going to install at the number plate box.

I managed to buy the OEM camera of the car, however I cannot find the computer to control it. The OEM camera can only be attached to this specific one, in order to have the full control of it with the funny diagrams. The cost of buying it new is ridiculous, thus I am asking you for any ideas where I can buy it second hand. I have already contacted Toyota breakers in the UK with no luck at all.
Any suggestions?????

A bit slow...

I don't know of any 120s in the UK which have a reversing camera so you're unlikely to find a breaker with one. I know the Spanish models had more toys in them so perhaps try looking for a Spanish breaker? Long shot but....
Worst case try give Simon a call (or email) but he would only be giving you the Mr-T price so unlikely it'll be cheap.

One thing to check beforehand though is that the wiring loom is there for this. As Tony and I found out the looms are very different for different models so while you might have the "computer" the wires between it and the camera are missing.

Back