Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Wheel Arch Flare rubber Seals

Gizmops

Country Flag
spain
hi all, looking where to source the rubber seal between the wheel arch flares and the bodywork. Is it a common part ghat can be bought on a roll. I havent removed mine yet. Any advice please. Thanks

Toyota calls them gaskets , panel gaskets maybe , I can't remember but I do remember that they charge a ludicrous price for them .

Bought a roll of the stuff from somewhere when I changed my 80's flares which turned out to be to thin and so I ultimately used sika ebt .

White spirits dissolves silicone (very slowly) so dip your finger in that to smooth over the finish .

I used black ebt on a black truck and it says it all that I've never noticed it in all the years since .

Last edited:
I have just bought some off ebay, they are not genuine, but at 30£ for a set I'm willing to take the gamble and see if they are any good.

I have just bought some off ebay, they are not genuine, but at 30£ for a set I'm willing to take the gamble and see if they are any good.
Thanks, can you post on what you think about the set when you fit them .

Wont be for a couple of months, but yes of course. Can get some photos at least to show what its like

Received the strips the other day. They seem ok to me.
They have a foam '3M' style adhesive on them. Maybe a bit less flexible than originals I have felt.
But considering they will be trapped between the arch and the body I dont see why they wont work very adequately.
20240504_174247.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back