Halfords discount for club members 2016-06-20

Halfords discount for club members!

1. Crispin
    Folks,

Halfords have given Land Cruiser Club members 10% discount on everything in-store!!!

For the past few weeks I’ve been talking to the guys at Halfords about us and have managed to secure a trade discount for us.

They’ve agreed to give us a 10% discount on everything(!!!) in store.

Trade discounts are normally reserved for, well, those in the trade but after much discussion I convinced them that we’re a decent bunch of people who do a lot of maintenance ourselves.

It’s a trial, valid till the end of July and if it works, i.e. the discount is used a lot, they will make it a permanent thing where I can offer the discount to club members.

This is, I am told, valid for everything in-store; tools, consumables, sat-navs, bicycles, car products etc.

So, please print the voucher or keep it on your phone and when you’re next in Halfords you can scan it and get 10% discount. :D

The more we use it, the more likely it is that it’ll be made a permanent addition for us!

Crispin
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice