Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1963 Fj45 Wagon pto winch

trinitymotorworks

I bought a 1963 Toyota FJ45 Wagon with pto winch out of Montana about 5 years ago. It had very little rust. I started with the body work and with the help of a 70 year old metal worker we replaced the few spots of rust. As that was going on I had a mechanic that did work for me start on the rest. I did all the brakes around and a carb rebuild, painted rims and put brand new tires on it. Didnt want to use the old gas in the tank so got her running off a gallon gas tank. Unfortunately the old man working on the body passed away and the truck took a back seat to other projects. I just moved it into new storage (drove on trailer and into garage)and want to get rid of it to work on other projects. The pics are from in the garage(sorry so poor pics just took today quick). I can get it out and take more pics for serious buyer. I have probably 100 hours into the truck with body and mechanical. Have pics from before i bought it somewhere too. This is a project but one that has had alot done. Missing some pieces like door swing stop things and taillights but 99% there. Everything is in the truck. HAS TITLE. Asking $5,000 or offers. 5704608123 or email [email protected]

New to this forum and it wont let me post link to pics I have on photobucket. Email and I will forward link for pictures

Back