Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1969/70 Dodge Charger 440

Dave_S

.. up for sale soon. Mechanically good, needs finishing...

A couple of people on here have expressed interest previously, so I will PM them shortly. If anyone else is interested, please reply or PM me.

NOTE: Vehicle is currently on UK registration, but on the Isle of Man - will need re-registering for the UK.

.. up for sale soon. Mechanically good, needs finishing...

A couple of people on here have expressed interest previously, so I will PM them shortly. If anyone else is interested, please reply or PM me.

NOTE: Vehicle is currently on UK registration, but on the Isle of Man - will need re-registering for the UK.
Tell us it’s not black Dave…:whistle:

Okay - It's not black... (well, it is, but as you asked....)

IMG_1261.JPG

A rare beast now despite the numbers made. Apparently the "Dukes of Hazard" TV series increased their popularity/desireability but also helped to make the model even rarer as many were wrecked during filming.
I believe it's the same engine as fitted to series 3 versions of the Jensen Interceptor.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Dukes of Hazard originally, more recently Fast & Furious movies have made them of interest too (and destroyed a few more in the process!)....

Dukes of Hazard originally, more recently Fast & Furious movies have made them of interest too (and destroyed a few more in the process!)....

And, of course, the legendary chase in Bullitt with the peerless Bill Hickman at the wheel being pursued by Steve McQueen in the 390 engined Mustang. A chase all the more spectacular when you think it was all done for real with no CGI or Blue Screen nonsense.

Does it sound as good as it looks?

Back