Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1985 FJ60 - Beautiful Condition - for sale on Bring a Trailer

blueridgerider

Country Flag
united_states
Hello everyone - new member to the forums. Here because I'm just wanting to make sure that I connect with people in the Land Cruiser world regarding the sale of my sweet, loved FJ60 :(

My beloved 1985 FJ60 is currently up for bid on Bring a Trailer:
V8-Powered 1985 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60 - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

Of course you can see all the details at the link - but here's the short of it. I'm incredibly sad to have made the decision to sell this vehicle. A lot of love, blood, sweat and tears have gone into this rebuild over the years. But with my role as a new dad and lots more driving - I have made the tough call to part ways in favor of something more modern and ahem - fuel efficient. The body is in amazing shape with a little rust in the rain rails up top and along the bottom near passenger door. Nothing in the wheel wells (again - all shown in the link). I chose to put it on Bring a Trailer because I'm slammed with work - and it's a pretty focused crowd who goes there. I know she'll end in a good home and continue to live a long happy life after finding a buyer there.

Quick Snapshot:
- Bought in Austin, TX in Nov 2014 with 182,456 miles on it
- 2" Iron Man lift with Hankook DynaPro MT 32 x 11.50R15LT tires on black steel rims
- Chevy V8 engine swap - with Advance Adapters Ranger Overdrive and FiTech fuel injection system
- Vehicle body now has 189K (only 3k of which are on the new Chevy V8 swap!)
- Custom bumpers, bull bar, window tint, and Texas barnwood panels in rear cargo
- Gas Tank cleaned and re-lined
- Heat & A/C lines all cleared and running great
- NEW: clutch assembly, alternator, starter, distributor, fuel pump, water pump, power steering bracket, Champion aluminum radiator, muffler, Allen Grove brackets everywhere, thermostat, driver side window regulator, hood spring and latch, and geez so many other little things...

I built this rig up exactly how I wanted it...and never thought I would sell it. But I've sadly made up my mind. So please take a look and. give a bid if interested. Otherwise, maybe just help spread the word - give me other suggestions on where to post this - and just wish me luck in finding a good home for "Goldie Hawnk".

Thanks so much
- Eric

Back