Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1995 FZJ80 Land Cruiser (how to value it for sale)

George Pastorino

Country Flag
united_states
My name is George Pastorino and I bought a 1995 FZJ80 Land Cruiser new in October of 1994
It has been my every day driver for 29 years and it now has 513,000 and still looks new. I am
thinking of getting a modern car as my everyday driver, so if I would sell this, how would I value
it? No rust. look new. No mechanical issues. front and rear lockers, I followed service schedule for
3 decades. Any help would be appreciated Thanks George
LC back.JPG
Land Crusier 1995.jpg

Last edited:
Value....... above and beyond any new modern car. 30 yrs of faithful service and still looks new. My opinion... find a large mirror stand in front of it and have a long hard word with yourself. You will regret letting it go.

Whilst I agree with Gav that you would regret selling such an attractive vehicle and if you need it valuing put it on Bring A Trailer and you might be surprised as it's a worldwide platform.
On the other hand you sometimes have to move on because what you replace it with might better suit your present requirements.
I've had more than a few Cruisers over the years and never regretted selling any of them as what I've replaced them with ( usually Cruiser biased) have suited my needs better at that time.
Only you will know ultimately..........

Oh didn't you spot the teleporter times beneath it and the disc cutter in the background................

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back