Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

1995 KZJ78 A343F Automatic gearbox filter part number

graysworld

Does anyone have the correct 1995 KZJ78 A343F Automatic gearbox filter part number please.

Graeme

From those details I am getting 35303-35010 but in truth a few more details would confirm. The gasket looks like 35336-60010

Well I am sure its right but model trim level GX etc just anything to narrow the search in Toyo. I made a guess based on the details and your signature line. Any details form the vin plate that might give a clue to the series number or something. I don't recall what else it was looking for. There's a whole list like lift up back door or swing out doors. None of which I am sure makes a difference to the gearbox filter. But if you take that number and search yourself then I am sure you'll find a list of vehicles that it fits. So really reverse search the part number for yourself. You need to be sure it's the right one. I've just set you on the right path.

Thanks Chris, It's the SX model. Gearbox type I got from the VIN plate. What is Toyo? I will search with the numbers you gave me.

Graeme

Toyo is a closed membership EPC with diagrams and part codes for every Toyota manufactured.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Has anyone on here bought a complete kit comprising of filter, gasket. sump gasket and the three solenoids?

Chris I have found EPC with diagrams and part numbers, so thanks for that. Trying to find a kit as it will be cheaper. Someone on I8mud has sent a link for one but it is not coming up.

Graeme

Well, we live and learn or hope to. The reason the overdrive was not working was because the 4wd was engaged! I did not notice, not helped by no warning light on the dash…poor excuse for a schoolboy error!

Anyway, thinking I needed new solenoids and filter kit I have found these on Ebay.

3533660010 Genuine Toyota GASKET, OIL STRAINER SPACER 35336-60010 | eBay - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] Gasket

Solenoid Service Kit Toyota A340 Transmission 1985-1994 4WD | eBay - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club] Filter and solenoid kit.

One from USA and one from Parts Souq via Ebay. So not all lost and helpful for future. I may even change the filter anyway as it is a serviceable item. Although I have worked on vehicles all my life, I have never owed a vehicle with an automatic gearbox, so it is all new to me!

So, thanks to everyone for advice
Regards Graeme

Back