Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2003 LC 100 facelift for sale or PX another manual 80 series - diesel

gregrsv

2002 LC 100 facelift for sale or PX another manual 80 series - diesel

Hi Guys
Ive had my 100 series since the spring and its been a great car , but i'm just not into auto boxes! Tried to convince myself i'd grow into it but still prefer my old manual 80s 24v.
So the landcruiser has 95000 onthe clock with several years of MOT's with it , its got long MOT and Tax , good condition 4sp auto , its the later model with the facelift grille and 18" wheels etc. Decuma grey( i think ) and grey leather interior. The only bother ive had is on the forum it was the wipers , which was a bad connection , AHC had a faulty selector switch and i replaced the throttle pedal position sensor. I have recently serviced it and done all pads , shoes and rear discs. I do all the work myself as im a mechanic and it is a sound car. Its had paint done on the rear O/S and the laquer is peeling slightly at the windows but other than that its very good condition. Originally it belonged to a guy that runs a fleet of sweeper trucks in Rochdale he did all the maintenance also.
I'm looking for £11500 ono , or part ex for a good must be rust free, late 80 series VX manual 4.2td 24v.

I'm up in Glencoe scotland , but will be working just north of Newcastle for a couple of months if anyone wants a look.
e mail - [email protected]
thanks
Greg

Last edited:
Back