Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

2016 LC - US Model - Video Screens

Perfect. Please reach out to me at jtv107 at yahoo dot com if there is an interest in selling a screen.

Hi All,

New to this forum and to the Land Cruiser.

I went to my local dealership the other day to check out the new 2016 in person. My overall impression was very positive, however I cannot get over the large video screen on the back of the front seat headrests. After getting in the drivers seat (I put the drivers seat all the way back, as I am tall), I climbed into the rear passenger seat behind the driver seat. I like to gage how much room someone will have behind me. Holy cow - the video screen felt like it was in my face. Those things are huge and unnecessary, IMO. I told the dealer these would have to go.....come to find out they can be removed, but the wires and screws will be exposed....what?!? According to the dealer there is nothing from Toyota that covers the void left by the screen. Furthermore, according to my dealership, I cannot order a LC without the screens....WHAT?!? This is crazy. I am stunned and really bummed as I was about to pull the trigger on this ride, but I cannot do it with these stinking screens.

Please talk me off this ledge - is there an option or solution that I am not seeing?
I just bought these from Trekboxx Expedition - he built them after seeing the issue on ih8mud, total game changer for me! 200 series Screen Delete Cover — TrekboxX Expedition Systems - [Leaving Land Cruiser Club]

LC Seller, I live in Charlotte. Any chance I can purchase one of these screens, recently removed, from you or your dealership or the buyer?
Do you still need replacement screens? I am pulling mine out this weekend.

Back