Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

4.7 V8 Stainless Steel exhaust

chugga90

I would like to get at some point in the near future a complete SS exhaust for my V8 100.
Ideally would like this to include headers, cats and the rest of the exhaust, following standard route is fine and not looking to sound like a boy racer!
Just want long term peace of mind and not pay main dealer prices for a complete system.

Has anyone done this and do they have any recommendations of supplier, fitter or fabricator?

Based in Buckinghamshire but prepared to travel for the right supplier.

Thanks

In the past I have always gone with powerflow exhausts, I used topgear in Aylesbury for my stainless steel exhaust which is from the turbo back.

Jon W has a complete blow-by-blow account of all this here somewhere - either under the garage threads or the 100 section. Search should pull it up for you.

Cheers

Or a 'Gav' might assist...

Thread is here...

As the current incumbent of the truck, I can advise that its still holding up to the thrashings ;)

:mrgreen:

I don't think anyone in the uk will do you a set of headers unless you pay for one offs which will be spendy, you'll probably have to import them like I did which is still not cheap. Down pipes back will be a lot cheaper.

Thank you for the advice, I think I might forget the headers and just go for manifold back. Will see if she passes MOT next month and that will give me a bit more time to decide :pray:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back