Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

40 series front wings

Michael80

Country Flag
uk
Hi All,
I’m looking at buying two genuine front wings for my bj40.
Who would you recommend?
I know they will be for a LHD vehicle and will need to move the plate to clear the steering box.
Many thanks
Michael

I didn’t think about asking them due to the price they normally want for everything else.
I will ask them for a price on Monday.
That will be interesting!

I bought a set about 5 or 6 years ago and they were about £90 each. Sadly I think they are at least double that now

Well that’s a surprise, I’m more than happy to pay that for them.

Well Toyota no longer stock the 40 series wings, last sold for £166+vat.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Would anyone have any other suggestions for front wings?
4x4 megastore in Portugal will send them but the shipping and import duty makes them nearly £950 for a pair.

Just a thought.....

Megastore do have used body panels including wings and will send photos on request.

Vehicles in southern Spain and Portugal do not suffer from rust as they do in the UK so it may be worth considering a used pair.

Regards,

Rodger

Hi Roger,
Thank you for that, I will send them an email and see what they have.
I would like a new oem pair if possible but I need to act quick as the price has doubled over the last two years.

Well I have bit the bullet and ordered two new genuine wings, not cheap but if they fit and last another forty years it will be worth it.
That’s what I’m telling myself and how I will explain it to the better half!!

African Land Cruisers in Cape Town ZA sell a full range of after market body panel pressings for the J4 (40 Series) Cruisers

See below.....................
  • 8k_Y-oVxbuU.png

Gemini Street, Brackenfell, Cape Town, South Africa
    Dc7-7AgwkwS.png

+27 21 982 6008
    2PIcyqpptfD.png

[email protected]
    BQdeC67wT9z.png

africanlandcruisers.co.za

322397460_3544070262544436_6447187525234329491_n.jpg

Thank you very much, I have ordered the wings now but may need other parts soon.

I am the manager of a factory. My company has all the sheet metal accessories and glass in the 40 series, my price will give you a big contact discount. If you need, you can email me: x [email protected] what app: +86 18652796158

Last edited:
Back